** READ PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BELOW **
You can send your device(s) to the following address:
415 Wythe Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11249
Please make sure you:
1. Include the order number for this Limited Repair purchase.
2. Include original purchase order number.
3. Package the device well so it doesn’t sustain further damage during transit.
4. If your return address is different than the address on your order, please write it in a note in the box. Otherwise we will ship it to the shipping address provided during payment.
5. Email tracking information as soon as you ship the device (email@example.com).
When it’s fixed we can send it back free of charge within two to four weeks.
Is your OpenBarbell device malfunctioning but no longer within the one year warranty? Choose this option to have your device repaired by our team and shipped back within two to four weeks. Purchase price includes repair, requisite parts, return shipping, and handling. Price is per package, not per OpenBarbell. Multiple OpenBarbells can be sent to us for repair with one Limited Repair purchase.
Purchasing this repair does not guarantee you a fixed device. If the extent of the damage is beyond our ability to repair, we’ll refund you the price of the repair minus any return shipping fees. If you don’t want the parts returned we will refund the full repair price. It is very rare that we cannot complete a repair, and this likely only occurs in the case of a full PCB loss.
OpenBarbell V1 is no longer covered under our Limited Repair service as we no longer carry the requisite repair parts. If your OpenBarbell V1 doesn’t function and you’d like to donate it to us for salvage/re-use, feel free!