PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE STARTING A SQUATS AND SCIENCE STRENGTH TRAINING PROGRAM. All persons engaging in physical activity with Squats And Science, LLC agree that access to and use of training programs derived from Squats And Science are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use our services.
- By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, I, the Client, am agreeing to:
- Pay Squats And Science for their services in a timely manner. I understand that if I do not pay on time, future programming may be halted by Squats And Science until payment is made.
- Submit Weekly Updates to Squats And Science in a timely manner. I understand that if I do not submit Weekly Updates on time, then Squats And Science can not effectively optimize training. I also understand that if I do not submit Weekly Updates on time, then future programming may be halted by Squats And Science.
- Follow the Squats And Science programming as written. I will complete the exercises, sets, reps, weights, etc as written. I understand that going off program may lead to poor technique, overtraining, injury, etc. I also understand that if I go off programming, then future programming may be halted by Squats And Science.
- Give my 100% in all aspects of Squats and Science programming as this will lead to the best progress.
- There are risks and dangers associated with training including but not limited to bodily injury, communicable diseases, partial or total disability, paralysis and death. In accordance with the law, Squats and Science does not exclude individuals with medical conditions that do not pose a medically recognized threat to the health or safety of other students in the normal course of training. I understand that there are some unavoidable circumstances where these conditions may require special caution on my part to minimize danger to myself or others, and I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to act accordingly.
- There are social and economic losses and damages which could result from those risks and dangers described above which could be severe.
- These risks and dangers may be caused by my negligence, the negligence of my training partner, the negligence of others around me who are training and doing any other activity, or by the negligence of the Squats and Science or other agents or instructors or Squats and Science.
- There may be other risks not known or foreseeable at this time which could arise.
- I EXPRESSLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS OF DEATH, ILLNESS OR INJURY SUSTAINED WHILE PARTICIPATING IN OR OBSERVING, WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES DESCRIBED IN 7, BELOW (not including gross negligence or intentional wrongdoing).
- I accept and assume all such risks and responsibility for all losses and damages following any such injury, illness, disability, paralysis or death, however caused or alleged to be caused including injuries caused in whole or in part by the negligence (but not gross negligence or intentional wrongdoing) of Squats and Science, its representatives, agents, employees, instructors or other participants, or owners or lessees of the premises including their officers, directors, agents and employees.
- I release Squats and Science, agents, instructors, employees of and all individuals associated with Squats and Science from any and all liability, claims, demands, or actions whatsoever arising out of the damage, loss or injury to me while upon the Squats and Science premises or while participating in training or any other activities contemplated by this agreement, whether such loss, damage or injury results from negligence or otherwise, but not including gross negligence or intentional wrongdoing.
- I agree to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES from all claims, judgments, and costs including attorneys fees incurred in connection with any action brought as a result of my participation in any activity at the Squats and Science.
- In signing this agreement I am stating that I know what I am doing, that I take responsibility for my own acts, that I have read carefully and understand this agreement and that I fully agree with each statement contained in this agreement and that I am responsible for myself and will be considerate of others, I am aware that I may have the agreement reviewed by legal counsel
- If any portion of this agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable to any extent and for any reason by any Court of competent jurisdictions, the remainder of this agreement shall not be affected thereby and shall be enforceable to the full extent permitted by law.
- If there is any breach of this agreement, including non-payment of tuition, the prevailing party shall be entitled to its reasonable attorney fees, costs and disbursements, including fees and costs prior to or at arbitration, trial and appeal.
- Any illegal or dishonest act initiated or requested by client shall result in immediate termination of this agreement, upon which all invoices become immediately due and payable.
- Squats and Science and Student agree that neither will disclose to third parties any confidential information regarding the other without expressed written consent.
By Clicking on the Agree button of the Squats and Science lifter sign up form I indicate that I have read, understood and will comply with each and every part of this Policy.